Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/original feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link to go to their site to see the original list. This week’s topic is Top Ten books on my Winter TBR.
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you’re having a great week and a great 2014! Today I’m going to share my goals for this year 🙂
- Watch more anime – I used to go gaga over anime but ever since I started this blog last year, watching anime has taken a back seat. This year I want to try to finish at least one anime. I’m going to start with Hunter X Hunter. I’ve loved this anime ever since I was little, in 2011 Madhouse decided to remake the anime. Instead of continuing the OVA, they remade the whole story and followed the manga more accurately.
- Write more fanfictions – I used to love to write fanfictions but I’m too shy to post them online. I have only three fanfics posted somewhere on the internet LOL. They’re fanfics inspired by anime. But this year I will try write book-inspired and TV/movie series inspired fanfics. Who knows I might post them here. IDK. I’m just too shy to show people my works.
- Continue running BKMS – Running a blog alone can be time-consuming, but running one while you’re in college is a lot harder. It’s definitely a challenge for me to continue BKMS this year. But despite all the hardships I still love writing a blog, interacting with my fellow bookworms and getting the opportunity to share my thoughts on the books I really love.
- Be more active on social media (facebook and twitter) – This is going to be challenging especially with Facebook because I don’t like it. I only interact with 4% of my around 1000 friends on Facebook. Most of my friends in FB are my high school schoolmates or my relatives. But I don’t often interact with them. And I couldn’t care less if they went to Starbucks and photographed their drink in 50 different angles. Or if they’re feeling blue because their boyfriend didn’t call. As for Twitter, I’m really trying to be more “social”. I love Twitter, mainly because most of the people that I interact with are people I don’t know in real life. Is that weird? LOL.
- Be more fashionable – I admit I’m a Plain Jane. I just don’t see why I have to spend one hour painstakingly smearing my face with eyeshadow, blush, lip gloss etc. But my aunt said a young lady should know how to do her makeup and dress well. So, I’m really trying. It’s just…. I’m perfectly okay with my jeans-and-tee getup. Please, it’s not like I go around wearing tattered clothing. *rolls eyes*
- Attend local book fairs – Book events in my country are rare and they’re really not that great, or so I’ve heard. But I really want to attend at least one. If only I’m a rich kid I’d definitely fly halfway around the world and attend BEA or ALA.
- Read 75 books this year – I read 100 books last year so I’m pretty sure I can do this. WAY TO GO FARZY! 😀
- Post more reviews – Right now I have 14 book reviews I have to write. And not to mention the movie reviews I have to write. Well, good luck with that Farzy.
- Visit and comment on more blogs – I love reading and commenting on other people’s blog. I’m definitely gonna do this more this year.
- Have an awesome bloggerversary – I’m really excited for my blog’s first anniversary! I’m gonna do everything I can to make it awesooooome! 🙂
So what are your goals this year? Feel free to leave me a link to your Top Ten Tuesday on the comment section.