DREAMY DECEMBER DAYS READ-A-THON
- Who: ANYONE~
- What: Weeklong Read-a-thon
- When: December 1-7, 2013
- Where: The Bookworm in Boots is Always Lost in Books and Books Keep Me Sane
- Why: Because we can~
- How: Sign ups will be on November. Watch out for it~
MORE DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON~
For Authors interested to sponsor this event, kindly fill up this form: (please note that the author feature spots are limited, but all sponsors will be properly advertised along the way)
- L.M. Augustine
- Kate Evangelista
- Nikki Godwin
- Rachel Harris
- Staci Hart
- A.G. Howard
- David Lomax
- Angela McPherson
- Lea Nolan
- Kelly Oram
- Lissa Price
- Jennifer E. Smith
- Laura Thalassa
Dreamy December Days FAQs
Who is behind Dreamy December Days Read-a-thon?
- Francine @ Always Lost in Book and Farzy @ Books Keep Me Sane. You can easily contact us through our sites or different social media accounts.
When is Dreamy December Days Read-a-thon?
- It will run from December 1-7, 2013 on any timezone around the world, but the posts and challenges will follow EST.
How do I join the read-a-thon?
- Just do a declaration post on your blog or other social media accounts saying you are joining, and sign up on the linky we have provided. Please make sure it can be viewed publicly. Sign Up Linky will open on November 1, and close on Dec 4, 11:59 PM GMT+8:00
Do I need to follow Always Lost in Books or Books Keep Me Sane?
- No. This is not required, but please do know that we will be posting updates on the read-a-thon through our blogs. You will find the challenges and author features there.
Do I need to have a blog to join the read-a-thon?
- No. As long as you have any social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc.) where we can view your posts. Please make sure they can be viewed publicly.
What should I read for the read-a-thon?
- You can read anything you want. It’s all up to you.
Do I need to review the books that I read?
- No. That’s also up to you, but authors greatly appreciate having their readers spread the word about their books. Also, we would love it if you would post a review on the books that you win during the read-a-thon, but it is not mandatory. (P.S. If you do review them in the future, link us up and we’ll share about it!)
Do I need to post the read-a-thon banner or button on my blog?
- No. But it will be greatly appreciated~ You can use the banner for your daily posts though. Also, you can post daily updates or tweet, instagram, etc. about the read-a-thon.
What will happen during the read-a-thon?
- We will be having Daily Challenges, Author Features, and a Twitter Party. The Challenges and Features will run throughout the week. The Twitter Party will be on the last day of the read-a-thon.
How can I win the Grand Prize?
- First, make sure you sign up and declare that you are joining. Second, participate in at least one challenge. That’s all~ You get one entry for each linky you sign up for so make sure you do so after each challenge. You can only sign up once for each linky. The Grand Prize winner will be randomly chosen from all of them.
What are the prizes?
- LOTS OF STUFF. Be sure to stay tuned to know all the amazing prices!
How do I know what the events are?
- Please see the schedule. We will also be posting daily from Dec. 1-7, 2013 on Always Lost in Books and Books Keep Me Sane.
How can I do the challenges?
- Just check them out on either Always Lost in Books or Books Keep Me Sane. You can post them on your blog or any social media account as long as it can be viewed publicly. Make sure to fill up the linky on each challenge post to be qualified for a prize.
How many challenges are there?
- There are 7 challenges in all – one for each day of the read-a-thon.
Do I need to join the challenges?
- You only need to join one to be able to win the grand prize. But you can win a prize for each challenge that you join so it can be worth it~
When do I have to do the challenges?
- Each challenge linky will only be open for two days as of posting the challenge. You may still do the challenges on other days (especially to win the Complete the Checklist prize), but you cannot fill up the linky after the two days deadline.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!