This Book Blogger test sounds really cool. I was tagged by Yani @ Paper Boulevard. Her blog is so cute, you should definitely check it out!
Okay let’s get this started…
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Teared dust jacket (Yani and I are the same on this one. It’s one of the reasons why I don’t buy/like hardcover books.)
- Love Triangles (although this could vary from time to time)
- When my favorite character dies
Describe your perfect reading spot.
I am a bit of a hermit (okay make that A LOT) and I just want to stay in my bed all day and read.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I’m not used to listening to audiobooks.
- I love visiting the library or be surrounded by lots of books. When there are books around I feel calm and happy and like I belong, you know?
- I totally judge a book by its cover.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
- I think it was around 2AM on 12th May (my 18th birthday) when I just finished reading Code Name Verity.
How many books are on your bedside table?
- None at the moment 😀
What is your favorite snack while you’re reading?
- Eh?I don’t really eat when I read. In fact, I am not good at multi-tasking.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Books by Rainbow Rowell
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase.
- Uhm i don’t have my camera right now and my bookshelf is so messy LOL sorry.
Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
- AN. AWFUL. LOT.
What is your biggest reading secret?
- I’ve “murdered” a book before. But I had a HUGE reason to do it okay. Here’s how it went. This happened when I was eleven or twelve, I think. I bought a horror pocketbook that was written in Filipino. It was about this lone wild pig in the jungle who wandered into a plain crash. On the plain crash was this sort of scientist who was on his way to another country and he had these freaky drugs with him. I think there was some sort of briefcase where the drugs were placed. Miraculously, the briefcase survived the crash and this stupid pig found a way to unlock the briefcase and ate the drugs. Then he became freaky and weird and grew huge and got crazy. He developed an appetite for human flesh and he eats lost travelers/hikers who are unlucky enough to wander into the forest. The story was so gross and morbid and I hated the book so much I dunk (or dunked? LOL) the book in a bucket of water, ripped it to shreds and threw it away. I never told anyone until now.