Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/original feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link to go to their site to see the original list. This week’s topic is Top Ten books on my Winter TBR.
Don’t you just wish you own all the bookish things there is? I do! 😀 Here are the top ten in my wishlist.
1. Mockingjay necklace – I actually own this one. I bought this from a friend who’s very into books too.
2. TFIOS necklace/ earrings – I first saw someone selling these on Instagram. They’re really cute, don’t you think?
3. Ravenclaw leggings – AAAAHHHH gotta have these!
4. Cool bookshelf – Who doesn’t want to own one of these?
5. Cute bookmark – I always lose my bookmarks. I swear these things can move on their own because one second they’re here, the next they’re gone. Rhat is why I always like a great bookmark.
7. Private library – Ah my ultimate dream– to have my own private library. This is a picture of Karl Lagerfeld’s private library. OMG look how many books he has.
8. Harry Potter Wand – For summoning spells, of course!
9. “The Book Was Better” crop top – Don’t you just love this?
10. iPad mini/ Kindle Fire or any e-reader – Don’t get me wrong, I love books and we have an e-reader at home but I have to have my own e-reader too!
*click the pics for their buy link 😉