Today’s mini challenge is about giving love to your favorite blogs and authors through nominating them in various categories. Here’s mine:
Best Blog Design
– Jessica of Literary Etc – Jessica’s blog’s design is so cute and pink and girly *_* and totally awesomesauce
– Judith of Paper Riot – Paper Riot’s design is very simple yet very elegant
– Ariana of Reading After Midnight – One of the cutest and most unique designs I’ve seen in the blogosphere
– Emily of Constellation Chronicles – Emily’s blog is so cute and it has a whimsical vibe to it
– Hazel of Stay Bookish – I fell in love with her blog the first time I stumbled upon it. The color scheme is great and she takes lovely photographs too!
Best Weekly Feature
– Sunday Post at Caffeinated Book Reviewer – There’s no definite rule in the Sunday Post, you can post whatever you want: book haul, links to your blog posts in a particular week, or rant about your life. The possibilities are endless!
– Top Ten Tuesday at Broke and Bookish – Each week there is a certain topic and then you list down ten books that fits the weekly topic and that’s it! Sometimes I find it challenging to think of ten books but that’s part of the fun.
Best Discussion Posts
– Jamie of The Perpetual Page Turner – She has the most awesome discussion posts and I love reading all about them.
– Alexa of Alexa Loves Books – She’s so sweet and so awesome for coming up with the Love-a-thon event. I really like talking to her on Twitter and we’re both Filipino yay!
– Katelyn of Tales of Books and Bands – Another blogger whom I love talking with on Twitter. She’s Alexa’s co-host in the Love-a-thon and is equally awesome!
– Jack of The Book Stop – Jack’s one of the first book bloggers I talked with way back when I was a newbie blogger. He’s just so friendly and his tweets sometimes make me laugh!
Most Helpful Reviews
– Stephanie and Jessica of Hopeless Romantics – Steph, Jessica and I have almost the same taste in books so before I read a particular book I consult their blog first haha!
Favorite Author Blog
– Lissa Price – I love reading all about her life as a writer through her blog and I love her fabulous curly hair!
Favorite Author Twitter
– Leigh Bardugo – How can I forget to nominate the author of one of my all-time favorite trilogies?
– John Green – One of my most favorite people, if I ever meet him in person I’d probably swoon.
– Marissa Meyer – I love the fact that she is not bothered by my extreme Lunar Chronicles fangirling
Favorite Bloggers To Fangirl With
– Francine of Always Lost in Words – Francine is one of my closest friends in the blogosphere. She has this program in her blog called Bookish Benefaction where she sends bookish stuff to anyone who sign up and it’s free! She’s totes awesomesauce!
Check out the blogs I nominated above, I guarantee you’ll love them all. ❤