Hurray for Christmas Vacation Kick-off!
One of the best part of Christmas is that you get up to three weeks off school. In those three weeks a lot could happen, some would cruise around the world, shop for the Holidays, visit relatives in the countryside etc. But for me I know there’s only one thing that I’d do this Christmas break– I’m going to lock myself up in my room and read read read. I’m a home buddy so I am 100% okay with that. Personally, I think it’s the best thing about the whole Holiday season.
This year I challenged myself to read 100 books and–gah– I’m 7 books away from my goal.
I’m still dreaming for a White Christmas though. Maybe someday I’ll travel to North Pole to experience real snow IDK. LOL.
Last Week on the Blog
- #ReadingCram End of the Year Read-a-thon 2013: TBR Challenge/ Kickoff
- Top Ten Tuesday #1: Winter TBR List
- #ReadingCram End of the Year Read-a-thon 2013: Teaser Challenge and Day 2 update
- Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
- #ReadingCram End of the Year Read-a-thon 2013: Spine Poetry and Day 4 update
- Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
- Snake in the Grass (Good Gods #2) by Staci Hart
- #ReadingCram End of the Year Read-a-thon 2013: Seasonal Challenge + Day 6 Update
Do you have a Sunday Post? Feel free to link me up on the comment section below.