This is my first time to receive an award so thank you so much, Andrea!
For the Liebster Blog Award, the rules are as follows:
- List eleven random facts about me.
- Nominate eleven bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award.
- Notify the bloggers.
- Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination.
- Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
As for the Inner Peace Award, the only rule is to say something nice about your nominees.
Eleven Random Facts About Me
- There’s something weird with my wrists that freaks people out. When you squeeze it, you’d feel like the bones in my wrists are crushing. But it doesn’t hurt. When I want to freak people out I ask them to squeeze my wrist.
- I’m leftie which I think is a bit special because only 10% of the world’s population is leftie haha!
- I hate math or basically anything with numbers.
- I have hemophobia, it means I’m terribly afraid of blood. Mice, spiders, worms, cockroahces, and basically every creepy crawlies out there can crawl over me just don’t get me near blood.
- I’m obssessed with the band Linkin Park. Like, a lot! Hopefully I can go to their concert here in Manila next month.
- I love anime. Once I travelled really far to attend this anime convention and meet my idol, Alodia Gosiengfiao. But lately I’ve been more focused on books and less on anime.
- I wish on 11:11 and Wishing Wells and falling stars.
- It’s my dream to see the Aurora Borealis.
- I have asthma and I’m allergic to chicken, egg and eggplant but I eat all of them.
- Once I deliberately overdosed myself on medicine. I had chicken pox then and my body was so itchy and I couldn’t scratch the blisters because it will scar and I was losing my mind and this medicine is supposed to lessen the itch if I took 10 ml. But it didn’t work so I drank half of the bottle, straight from the bottle!
- I don’t plan to have a pet ever again. Once we had a pet dog and she caught this illness and there was nothig we could do for her and I had to watch her die, it was awful! I didn’t want to leave her that time so I was… just there listening to her desperate breathing.. It was so painful I don’t want to be in that situation again so I vowed to myself never to have a pet again.
Bloggers I Nominate (no particular order)
- Jelly Loves Books – she inspired me to blog about books. Her blog is really awesome
- Christian Mihai – I really love all of his posts and the fact that I can really relate to them.
- Cynthia Stacey – She’s really nice and I talk to her a lot through commenting on memes
- Lovely Shore Breeze – I especially love her musing nodays posts
- Caught Between the Pages – even before I started blogging, I was laready a reader of her blog and I love the fact that she always replies to my comments and I really like talking to her
- The Books Stop – We talk a lot on twitter and he’s super nice and I love his reviews too
- Zakirrah’s Book Blog – I love her reviews too and she’s super nice too
- Books for a Delicate Eternity – another I’ve met through memes, really love reading her comments
- Laurel Rain Snow – she always comments on my blog and I really love talking to her
- Lady with Books – I enjoy reading her book reviews and oh her bloggerversary is coming up soon, congrats Patricia
- Kassies Thoughts – I love her blog a lot and I have two of her giveaways haha!
Answers to Andrea’s Questions
- What’s one country in the world that you’d love to visit the most?
- Japan or US I guess. Hmm I can’t really pick one.
- What’s your earliest memory?
- I remember when I hear this part of the song Iron Man by Black Sabbath where the vocalist say, “I am Iron Man” in a creepy voice and I would cry because it scared me. I think I was two or three then.
- What’s the best gift someone has ever given you?
- Hmm a Blackberry phone I guess.
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- Friday and Saturday.
- Aside from reading, writing, and/or blogging, what are you other hobbies?
- I watch anime and stalk my favorite celebs. Haha!
- What do you fear the most?
- BLOOD OH GOD.
- Dog or cat? Or other pets?
- I love cats and dogs.
- What’s your all time favorite movie?
- 500 Days of Summer without a doubt.
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to try but never have?
- Rock Climbing, trekking, camping in the wilderness, sky diving and riding a roller coaster. I’ve been to amusement parks a bunch of times but I always chicken out when it comes to the roller coaster.
- Name a book that completely surprised you (be it positive or negative).
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I didn’t expect to love the book so much.
- What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up?
- Check my phone to know the time.
For the nominees
- Book or ebook?
- What’s your favorite time of the year?
- What’s your comfort food?
- Weirdest thing that happened to you?
- Have you ever been drunk?
- Where do you usually shop for books?
- Do you have a credit/debit card?
- What’s your favorite number?
- What genre of music do you like?
- Do you like playing truth or dare?
- Do you like pizza? Why or why not?